We are very happy to report that we have a full staff of dedicated volunteers who help operate Thundering Trails Off Road Camp as well as substitutes.
We get many inquiries about volunteering to help with the children and we are so happy to know there are many people who care enough to give of themselves in this way.
At this time, we do not have any openings for staff or substitutes, but if you would like to help, there are other ways to do that:
- Donate money
- Tell your friends about the camp and encourage them to donate
- Collect off road stickers and mail them to: Thundering Trails, 5607 Split Mtn Rd, Borrego Springs CA 92004 (we provide take-home bags for all the kids and they love stickers)
- Tell the businesses where you buy your off road products about Thundering Trails and see if they would be interested in sponsoring a camp for $2000.
- Get donations of banners from off road businesses and send to Thundering Trails,5607 Split Mtn Rd, Borrego Springs CA 92004
- Send Wal-Mart gift cards to Thundering Trails,5607 Split Mtn Rd, Borrego Springs CA 92004
- Collect off-road trinkets (cup holders, keyrings, flashlights, beanies, etc.) for us to include in the take-home bags
- Share the website on your social media pages
- Check back here regularly for more ideas that we will come up with! 🙂